Friday, June 22, 2007

Bonnaroo Mornings




At Bonnaroo, its not time to go to sleep until it starts to get light around 5 or 6am. I mean, you cant sleep in the dark, there is just so much going on. Im glad Jeff grabbed this photo of me Sunday morning, cause this set-up was sweet, and it worked perfectly.


I was at the Sasha/Digweed show, that started at 1:30, and was supposed to end at 3:30. I was dancing, Lost in the music, and did not notice the time. Actually, i didnt even have the time on me, which made it even better. This is a good view from where i wasw around 3:30am.


When i thought it was about 4, i look over, and the horizon is starting to lighten up. They it just got light out, and it was 6am, and i was on my feet dancin for about 5 hours. Had a lot in me . . . . if you know what i mean. Oh, and i snapped this shot on the way back to camp, just to prove to the naysayers.

No comments: