Wednesday, January 7, 2009

14 Weeks of Dreams Less Cloudy - High School Reunion



In this dream, i live with my parents for some reason and we were at home around 10:15 pm, and trying to get ready to go my my High School Reunion. I dont know why it was so late at night, and i dont know why my parents were going with me. I became frusterasted because my parents were taking SO LONG to get ready, and i didnt want to be late or miss it, so i left without them. I peaced out.

I get to the reunion, and for whatever reason in my dream, it took place in an apartment. Most likely because the real one is scheduled for the Christiana Fire Hall, and and both places are a crappy location for a High School Reunion. The apartment was no bigger than any apartment any of us have ever lived on or been to, but thats where i was. So when i got there, there were only up to 5 people including me there, so apparently i wasnt missing out, and felt bad i left my parents behind. Kristin was the only person i knew for sure was there at this time. Some time passed, and i was wondering where my parents were.

At this point, some how i knew i had to go outside and get my Mom. So I walked out of the apartment, and the door to the neighboring apartment was right next to the one with the reunion. The screen door was shut, but the main door was open to this apartment, and i heard my mom call my name from insie the apartment. So i yelled in through the screen door, "Let Her Out, Let Her Go!" So the door opened, and my Mom walked out, and nervously walked by me without saying anything back into the apartment with the reunion.

There was then 3 people that walked out of the apartment my mom was held in; 2 females, and one male. I think they were Armenian, they had accents. The head woman then tried to get me and drag me into the apartment, but i said to just let me go a couple times. So then they wanted money for me to be let go, and i kept saying i am broke, i have no money. The man was willing to let me go, but the woman was persistant, and i pulled out my wallet to prove i was cashless and broke, but it turns out i actually had a $5 on my. So he took the five, and said i could go. The irate Armenian woman kept saying "Are you kidding me, are you freaking Kidding me" as i walked away trying to go back into the apartment.

It was really hard to walk. I was walking in slow motion like my legs were asleep, or like i had weights on my legs, and when i got back in the door of the reunion apartment the doors were very heavy and hard to close. At this point i was still trying to get away. So i walk back into the reunion and there are now a lot of people at the party. I grab Kristin and tell her we need to go downstairs to have a cigarette because of the stressful thing that just happened.

So we went to the apartment downstairs, which apparently i lived in with someone i didnt recognize, and ive never met in real life, but i knew them in my dream. It gets coudy after this, or i woke up, but the relief of finding kristin after the Armenians was a great feeling.

No comments: