Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dogfish Head Brewpub - My Favorite Restaurant

Surprise surprise, I had dinner again at Dogfish Head tonight. John and I ended up getting the same thing so it was quick and simple but everything was and always is, so great. We ordered off the specials menu, which i usually try to do because it's always something different and delicious. Tonight we had tomato and asparagus (local) soup and a pulled chicken sandwich. The chicken was amazing and the roll was delicious and the sauce topped it off. Their fries are also delicious and very addictive. Cut very thin and are served crispy.

I drank a 90 min and John got a Shelter, which by the way will no longer be bottled, so get it while you can. I also got a sample of a couple brewpub exclusives and one stuck out. A stout made with indian garam masala, and it was amazing! I wish there were such a thing they had called a half growler, or the like. Something I can fill up but not have a gallon of.

Bottom line, the service is always great, the beer is always amazing and the food is always different and delicious, and from local sources! Even the beef.

Lastly, i haven't blogged on my blog in forever. This is weird.

No comments: